Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My First Visit

I was totally delighted to discover EuroTreasures Antiques in Salt Lake City. Until I ventured inside, I had never seen such a large selection of antique furniture in one place in my life. The scope of assorted chairs, tables, dresser, bookcases, bed frames, and sideboards offered for sale in one place was at some times overwhelming, as there was so much to see.

Nevertheless, I had so much fun looking through the huge rooms filled with antique furniture. Also, there was a large selection of antique garden decorations. Everything from beautiful water fountains to large wrought iron accents. You'll love this place.

EuroTreasures Antiques in Salt Lake City, should be the first place you stop at when shopping for fine antique furniture!

1 comment:

  1. Looking to modernize your Home with some new and stylish European Furniture. Spacify has everything you need.

    ReplyDelete